California Custom Fruits and Flavors is a supplier of foodservice ingredients for restaurants, coffee shops, dessert stores, and other outlets. These kinds of products are typically supplied in small ready to use packaging. Depending on the recipe, they can be stored frozen, refrigerated, or ambient. Below are examples of our foodservice capabilities:
- Syrups for coffee shops. Choices include chocolate, caramel, pumpkin spice, hazelnut, french vanilla, and various confectionary flavors.
- Fruit Smoothie Bases. Can be custom formulated to a preferred concentration such that ice, water, and/or yogurt is added before blending.
- Fruit purees for various restaurant applications, including desserts.
- Flavor bases for frozen yogurt machines. Can be formulated so that a particular package size will flavor one batch of frozen yogurt.
- Shake bases. Choices include chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, dessert flavors, etc.
- Oatmeal toppings. Popular examples for hot served oatmeal include apple-cinnamon, blueberry, raspberry, and mixed berry.
- Flavor concentrates for frozen slushy machines. Often found in convenience stores, these can be provided in a range of bag-in-box sizes.
- Bar mixes. A few of the more popular cocktail mixes include sweet and sour, and Bloody Mary, and pina colada.
Our applications lab has a variety of foodservice equipment to properly design and test every formula created. We can be as traditional or innovative as desired when it comes to recipe ideas. Packaging for our foodservice division includes 32 ounce plastic bottles and jars, half gallon plastic jugs and pails, one gallon plastic jugs, and 2 to 5 gallon bag-in-box.